Monday, February 11, 2008

Unos, Dos, Tres, Go!!!!!

No No I am not spanish. I am Indian. I just know how to count 1-10 in Spanish and German :). Well I have nothing new to tell about myself. I am part of the crowd of millions applying to US B schools every year. I am also applying in 2008. Starting little early as considering my tendency to procrastinate I know I might end up in problems later on :). Its good to know your own weakpoints.

My profile is as follows:
25, Indian female, GMAT done (7++), 4 years work ex in IT (as if it wasn't obvious ;) , considering both 1 year and 2 year MBA.
Schools - havent finalised yet.
Blogging - to share all i know with everybody out there, get some good long time friends ( made one great friend in scoretop forums :)) and also to get into habbit of writing complete sentences.

So lets get the ball rolling and ciao around

4 comments:

adekku said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I saw you have 7++ GMAT score. Congrats! I'm still studying, hopefully will do the exam in the next 2 months or so.

You are applying for class 2010, aren't you?

Dew said...

Thanks Adekku
No its too late to apply for 2010.I ll be applying for 2011 :D until and unless I apply for 1 year MBA which is definitely an option I am considering.. Good luck with your GMAT.

JulyDream said...

Welcome!! :) This is definitely a great means to see what others have done well and what others would have changed. I'm impressed you are starting so early and wish I would have done the same. However, quite happy with my outcome. ;) Feel free to ask anything.

Achilles said...

Welcome Papillon.

You surely will enjoy your journey during the mba application process and you stay in blogosphere :)

It really is a great place...and really good to see that you have started so early.